Thursday, October 2, 2008

Project: Baby Bibs




Made a few baby bibs today for two new baby girls that we know.  I love this paisley print, so feminine and fun for a baby girl who needs to be cute while she's eating!  This is a simple pattern I slightly modified from a bib my sister-in-law (Racheal) made for Leyton when he was an infant.  I topstitch around the bib with a decorative stitch.  I only have a couple stitches on my machine but they are fun to use on stuff like this.  

Craft of the day...off the list!  Moving on to clean up my kitchen before my kids wake up from their naps.


2 comments:

Tyffany said...

super cute craft lady!

The Chargualaf Family said...

Wow... Totally cute! Nice work, christi!

Also, I'd still love to buy some home-made hair bows/clips from you, for Noa! Please let me know if you're still making these! :0)
thanks!