Friday, June 25, 2010

Hello Hydranga and Misc Happenings



It has been a busy week for our family and it's looking like a busy week again next week with VBS at our church the kids will attend and I'm helping with. I admit, it's fun to have busy weeks after some lonely weeks in a new place, so it's a welcome change in our schedule!

We've hit the strawberry fields a few times and got a couple fun pictures on yesterdays trip. The berries are bursting right now and yesterday was a clear day that we got to enjoy Mt. Hood in the background in serious snow capped beauty!! It was terrific scenery to be out in.











I had to post this picture of our hydrangea in our backyard. They are amazing right now! I had Leyton stand beside it to show how tall they are! These are without a doubt my favorite flowers.




We also got to spend time with some friends who were in town for a few days, the Frys!! Thanks so much for taking time to see us, my kids and I had a blast just being with you.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are the kids sitting on the giant toadstool that is also growing in your backyard? B :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics babe!

-Jared

nwestmama said...

Ya, our dog Luther has chewed some holes through it that have made it so fun for the kids to climb through! :-)

Trish said...

I'm jealous of your strawberry picking! Maybe we should come back down there and pick some with you. ;)
I also LOVE hydrangeas and planted two in front of our house last summer. We came home from vacation to one glorious bloom. Nothing as big as yours but I was pretty happy about it!

Aunt Susan said...

Thanks for the great pictures and sharing your activities with us!