Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Deal


Ok, I haven't posted any deals lately because they are getting so common place that I don't get excited about free stuff the way I once did...but this was a special Walgreens trip I just had to post!! We are gearing up for camping this weekend with my mom and dad and I was excited about the camping stuff I scored (smore's, licorice and lemonade) can we say sugar high for my kids who don't get much sugar!?!?

Subtotal - $28.89
Coupons redeemed - $20.40
Out of pocket after coupons - $8.49

Wait...there's more!! I walked away with the following:
- One FREE MOVIE TICKET ($10.75 value at our theatre)
- $3 in register rewards (like a gift card to Walgreens)

S0, essentially I got paid $5.26 for shopping tonight.

And, yes, my name is Christi and I'm a coupon addict.






3 comments:

Aunt Susan said...

Wow Christi! You did good! Where do you find most of your coupons? We don't take the paper anymore so I don't have that source. Have fun camping & enjoy the "camping food".

Anonymous said...

The Vanity Fair napkins alone are worth the trip! Not to mention the Twizzlers, which I bought last night for more than half of what you got paid! B

Tawnya said...

HAHAH! You could totally be the crazy coupon family on wife swap (yes, I know...a ridiculous show!). You don't make your kids walk around parks picking up pop bottle lids just looking for coupons do you? :) In all seriousness - way to go!...that is one amazing shopping trip! Where do you get your coupons? Are you a member of a coupon site online?