Friday, April 8, 2011

Jared's Christmas Gift

For Christmas I gave Jared a photo session with a friend of ours, Joel Bock, who is a wonderfully gifted professional photographer. My goal was to get some pictures of Jared as a musician so we can enjoy and celebrate his gifts and have some pictures of him in our home.
Well, we got some really fun pictures and I thought I'd share a couple of my favorites!

It's so fun being married to Jared and getting to be a part of his musical life! He is such a blessing to Leyton, Evie and I...you're a gem babe!!








5 comments:

Teresa said...

Great pics NWMama! Love the b&ws. Thanks for sharing.

Trish said...

Wonderful photos! My favorite is the one with the kiddos. Good gift idea too...maybe I should get some professional photos of my husband adjusting claims. Ha! ;)

nwestmama said...

Trish...I think a picture of Christian with his ladder going on the plane would be an amazing piece of art of the living room. Go for it!!!

5 Cougs said...

Fun pics! It was fun to "see" Jared again, since we usually only see you!

The Chargualaf Family said...

Oh!!--Christi! Every one of those pictures was AMAZING!! Seriously... How cool that your friend was able to capture Jared & his guitar in such an artistic way. What a gift!

Thanks for sharing!