Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cannon Beach Race

I finally did it, I ran a 5k and I had so much fun! I think it will be an annual event, hopefully we'll have more friends join us next year (hint, hint). Here are a few pictures from the race and our time with our friends after the race in Seaside. We had a blast spending time with good friends and accomplishing a goal!


The much anticipated race, our kids were so excited for me!


Trish and I getting ready @ Cannon Beach with Haystack Rock in background.


The official start!



Finished, in 5th place for my age group.


The Koethke Clan and ours. We got to stay in an amazing condo with them...thanks to a time share their family has. THANK YOU!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Love your hair! You look so awesome. B

Tyffany said...

Yay! Fun for you guys! TJ was looking with me and said, wow, Leyton looks so different! We need to get together somehow! Congrats on the race Christi!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Christy! Way to go on reaching that goal - amazing to me!!

The Jeffersons said...

Way to go Christi!!! I am way impressed :) Hope you guys are well!

5 Cougs said...

Way to go, Ladies! Looks like fun, but not really. :o) I wouldn't mind the condo part!

The Chargualaf Family said...

Right ON, Christi!!! (5th place for your age group??---Not bad!!!) I was wondering how your time went! So happy to hear you had a blast, and did QUITE WELL, I might add!! (Great pics, too! Looks like you guys had a great day in Cannon Beach, weather-wise!)